A large and well known construction company in Riyadh is looking to hire an Internal Audit Supervisor to lead the audit plan for multiple projects. The successful candidate will have an auditing background and ideally worked in the construction industry
- Take a lead role in managing, overseeing and conducting audits of planned, in-progress or completed construction projects.
- Provide management with an independent assessment of the adequacy of (Project Planning, Contract Planning, Project Management and Contract Auditing) of construction projects.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports related to all company's departments to the Audit committee and the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that all department comply with the company's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate specialized project management skills and/or knowledge valuable to audit department under general supervision.
- Develop unique, specialized initiatives on specific scopes of related work while continuing individual development of specialized skills and knowledge.
- Coordinate and make presentations at audit management meetings and assist with the development and implementation of the annual audit plan.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Construction Management from an accredited college/university.
- 6 to 10 year experience as internal auditor.
Arabic language skills is a must