Finance Transactions Manager | Northern Suburbs
Our client provides a wide range of community-based services to support the health and wellbeing throughout communities throughout Australia. Currently going through an exciting period of growth and change, we are currently looking for a Finance Transaction Manager to join the team to help drive process improvement and improve efficiencies.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for:
- Managing x5 Finance Officer direct reports
- Responsible for end to end accounts payable management
- Responsible for end to end accounts receivable management
- Banking and Treasury, provide short- and long-term cash forecasts
- Asset Management
- Fleet Management
- Credit Card maintenance
- Assist Financial Reporting team on accuracy of reporting to meet deadlines
- Assist with implementation of expense management system
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc project work as required
To be considered for this role you will have a strong background in end to end accounts payable and receivable at a Team Leader/Manager level. You will be passionate about process improvement, be eager to understand current processes to be able to identify areas for improvement to drive efficiencies across the department. You will be a natural problem solver, be pro active in nature and be able to use initiative to bring new ideas to the business.
You will be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries. You must enjoy working in a fast paced and varied environment and enjoy managing and mentoring a team to drive performance. Interviews are taking place for this role as next week so please waste no time in applying!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0011708252LH