Senior CPA with experience in Corporate, fund and trust services
We are a corporate services company incorporated in Singapore, providing bespoke Corporate, Trust and Fund services and solutions to corporate and private clients from different parts of the world.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Accountant to join our growing client's bookkeeping team.
Roles and responsabilities:
1. Handle our growing clients' bookkeeping, accounting and corporate tax matters.
2. Produce financial statement and ensure XBRL conversion.
3. Liaise with clients, auditors, bankers, tax agents and other government agents
Qualifications / Requirements:
1. Degree holder in accountancy with at least 5 years of experience in Corporate Services industry.
2. Supervision experience.
3. Good knowledge of IFRS and Singapore Tax Regulations.
4. Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Excel, word, sharepoint,...)
5. Solid interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Hands-on person with an eye for details, meticulous and inquiring mind.
7. Team player who is able to work with a minimum supervision.
8. Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
9. Singapore citizen or PR.
Apply for Senior CPA with experience in Corporate, fund and trust services
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly