Senior Consultant to Finance & Performance Group
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Finance & Performance Group within the Consulting department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own!
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the member firms' services.
Our services cover all CFO and finance function competencies, from finance function target operating model and methodological framework development to process optimization and implementation of changes into its practices.
As a Senior Consultant in Finance & Performance Group, you will be able to work with our professional team on finance function processes optimization and redesign, methodological support in ERP, document flow, accounting, and other financial IT systems implementation. You will be responsible for preparing project deliverables while using your technical knowledge and soft skills, direct negotiation with the client during project deliverables preparation and approval, project planning, monitoring team tasks, and coaching your junior colleagues.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile private, multinationals, and public companies in various industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Reporting to the team leader or project manager
- Taking the part of a Project Methodist and Stream Lead in small or mid-size projects
- Reengineering of finance function operating model
- Reengineering of business processes in finance departments, including accounting, closing and reporting, treasury, planning, budgeting and forecasting, management accounting, and other processes
- Methodological support and development of business requirements for accounting and ERP reporting systems implementation
- Involvement in preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts, and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
- Working on any assignment that helps the team and contributes to the department's goals
- Developing project deliverables and meeting all deadlines
- Understanding the client's needs and addressing them in the deliverables
- Developing junior colleagues
To be considered, you should possess:
- 3+ years working experience in finance with an international or a sizeable Ukrainian company (experience in global audit or consulting company would be a significant advantage)
- Practical experience in preparation of financial statements following IFRS (would be a considerable advantage)
- Project management experience or participation in projects in the areas mentioned above (would be a significant advantage)
- Professional qualifications, completed or in progress, such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, DipIFR (would be considered as a significant advantage)
- Advanced user of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
- Knowledge of financial module of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, 1С) is an advantage
- Upper-intermediate level of oral and written English
- Insurance coverage: life, travel, and health
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Access to cutting-edge, worldwide business knowledge
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Cozy office space for teamwork
- Flexible working regime
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- The friendly and energetic environment
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify the most critical issues for our clients, our people, and society.
A purpose leads Deloitte: to make an impact that matters. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is right for clients. We also strive to do what is suitable for our people and the communities in which we live and work. Deloitte aspires to be a role model organization in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte, we are committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent, and as such, we dedicate ourselves to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as essential to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting, and improving both internally and our clients' services. As a result, we look for skilled professionals in their field who can partner with us - candidates who can adapt, change, and drive this exciting improvement forward. We dedicate to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential, and we can offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy inspires us to be the undisputed leader in professional services. Deloitte's key business leadership priorities are to attain a globally consistent level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative, which aims to define and activate a uniform standard for talent for each of our core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Thanks to all applicants in advance for their interest; please notice that we will contact only those candidates we selected for an interview