7 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is a 12 month contract role and is 25 hours per week starting ASAP.
We are working with an organisation in the Derby area who are looking for a payroll coordinator to start asap on a part time, 12 month contract. There will be the opportunity to apply for a full time role if you get on well or if a vacancy comes up in another area of the business.The People Support team is responsible for delivering a high quality and consistent HR, Recruitment and Payroll Administration service.
- Processing of all payroll related employee changes
- Support the monthly processing of MHA payrolls, ensuring that hours are downloaded from the Time and Attendance system correctly and any exceptions highlighted are properly investigated
- Support the monthly sickness absence processing task which involves understanding the impact of time lost on an individual's pay in line with the employees working pattern, to ensure sickness payments are processed correctly.
- Responding to general payroll enquiries from Managers and employees in a timely manner ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained at all times
- Receive incoming enquiries through 4me (HR ticketing system for incoming queries) and provide an immediate response where the request is within your skillset. For more in-depth queries, allocate the ticket to the relevant service work stream and team member in line with agreed protocols. It is likely this task would be undertaken by all team members on a rota basis.
- Escalate any issues, service delays or failures to People Support Team Leader.
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand payroll
- Experience of using HR/Recruitment systems
- Experience of using iTrent for Payroll processing
- Good working knowledge of GDPR
- HR/Recruitment/Payroll setting
- Excellent time management skills and
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of customer contact over the telephone and via email, ability to ask relevant questions and filter information to either respond or escalate as appropriate
- Previous administration experience in either a HR or Finance environment
The organisation based in Derby looking for a payroll coordinator are offering the role for 12 months on a contract to work 26 hours per week. The salary is £19,715 per annum (pro rata).