As FP&A analyst you will be reporting into the FP&A Manager. Responsible for supporting the analysis of ongoing financial forecasts for the UK and wider Group
Our client is based near central Bristol and is currently recruiting for an FP&A Analyst on a permanent basis.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the following;
- Input of latest financial information into management reporting packs and presentations.
- Continually looking for ways to build in automation to deliver faster completion.
- Detailed analysis to support commentary on monthly variances to latest estimates, plan and last year.
- Regular review of financial information provided within reporting packs to meet stakeholder needs.
- Calculate full variance analysis versus forecast/BP and work with other teams within finance to ensure alignment.
- Collaboratively work with others across the business to provide insightful commentary.
- Produce the financial forecast for the market or strategic business unit and have a detailed understanding to support the key stakeholders.
- Prepare the financial sections of the management pack on a monthly basis.
- Present the financial information to the leadership team at business reviews to ensure operational excellence and help drive key strategic decisions.
- Ad hoc reporting and project work to support non-routine requirements.
- Support other members of the FP&A team with their delivery to meet tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be studying towards an accountancy qualification (part qualified/finalist) and will ideally have experience in using SAP.
A salary of up to £40,000 is on offer to the successful candidate as well as a clear path to progression