Manager Transfer Pricing (m/f)
Our Transfer Pricing practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Luxembourg’s team is specialised in the transfer pricing aspects of all important Luxembourg industries and areas including asset management, banking, insurance, financial transactions and value chain transformation.
As a Transfer Pricing Manager (m/f), you will:
- Be expected to demonstrate you FS TP knowledge and manage transfer pricing projects mainly related to the Financial Services sector, ranging from performing economic analyses and transfer pricing documentation to assisting with planning;
- Play a key role in the review, documentation, management of transfer pricing policies and processes, aligning them with the strategic objectives of the client. Part of your work will consist in (conducting and/or) reviewing economic analyses performed with databases specific to the Financial Services;
- Manage international TP projects as part of a dedicated team;
- Work closely with the Senior Managers, Directors as well as with Partners in supporting client management and marketing initiatives as well as driving knowledge building of junior staff.
- You hold a University degree in economics or law;
- You have gained at least 5 years TP experience with a focus on Financial Transactions and FS Industry (e.g. with a Financial Services firm, a bank, a law firm or a TP service Provider) where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You demonstrate ability to identify tax consulting opportunities and a willingness to market services to existing and prospective clients;
- You are proficient in English. French or German would be considered as an asset;
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong problem solving skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.