Group Personal Tax Specialist
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
The responsibilities of the role:
- Active income tax compliance management of Kerry’s Global Mobility Programme
- Management of Global shadow payrolls for assignee population.
- Work closely with Group Payroll to ensure Tax and Social Security compliance for all assignees.
- Active management and review of Kerry’s Global Assignee tracking database to ensure all 3rd party tax service provider services are initiated and occur on a timely basis to assist assignees with their global move.
- Manage Irish entry and exit briefings for employees relocating to/from Ireland.
- Active management and review of Kerry’s Independent Contractor policy ensuring compliance globally.
- Analysis of 3rd party tax provider costs and preparing quarterly regional cost centre reports for Group Financial Control to recharge assignee tax compliance costs.
- Active management of Kerry’s Global Assignee Social Security status with our 3rd party tax provider and maintaining assignees within their home country Social Security system, throughout their assignment where appropriate.
- Act as the Global Mobility team contact for all assignee tax related queries.
- Act as contact to other departments including Financial Control, HR, Payroll and Legal for tax related queries
- Liaise with the Company Secretary and Group Share Registration Department to manage Group Tax compliance obligations in relation to share based remuneration.
- AITI Qualified with at least 3 years personal tax and international assignment tax experience
- Flexible individual who can cope with competing demands and tight deadlines
- Strong communicator who engages and forms relationships easily with multiple stakeholders
- Strong personal tax credentials with an ability to convey technical matters in a user-friendly manner
- Self-starter who can manage fluctuating workloads and projects using a high degree of initiative.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.