Associate International Corporate Tax (m/f)
Our Tax Product Services (TPS) department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Our team provides our clients with investment advice based on expected tax leakage and associated tax risk. You’ll focus on assessing global tax risk for an offshore entity based on its operating jurisdictions and offering investment solution to minimise risk exposure.
Our international corporate tax department offers tax consulting services to companies wanting to invest in or through Luxembourg. We serve different types of clients and are organized accordingly:
- Operational Companies
- Alternative investments (including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate practices)
- Asset Management
- Banking and Insurance
As an Associate (m/f), you will:
- Advise our international clients on their structure from a tax perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, etc.;
- Verify the application of local and international treaties;
- Conduct research on Luxembourg and international tax legislation to answer the clients' daily queries;
- Help our teams in the management and updating of the clients' files;
- Find suitable solutions to avoid double taxation if possible;
- Collaborate with other PwC offices around the world to help multinational groups in the respective countries where they operate;
- Develop tools to respond efficiently and quickly to international tax and legislative changes;
- Work in cross-disciplined teams (Value Added Tax, Transfer Pricing, etc.) to give fiscal opinions/write memos for business leaders/asset managers taking into account the constant regulatory changes.
- You will soon have a Master's degree in tax law or business law (or a degree in economics with an additional education in tax law);
- You are looking for a job as from September 2021;
- Ideally, you have a first legal or taxation experience;
- You have a strong interest in international corporate tax and a first professional experience in this field would be an asset;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent ideally in English and French. Speaking German is considered an asset.
In your application, please outline the main modules you took in your studies (major: tax law, asset management) and specify whether you have a particular interest in one of our three main areas.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.