Finance Auditor #164367
Your field of responsibility
At Credit Suisse, were proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Banks leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Banks entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
This is an outstanding platform to maximize your potential in a diverse and successful team. To complete our audit team in Raleigh we are seeking to recruit an Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies.
- Manage audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank.
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Your skills and experience
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- Understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way.
- Result oriented with ability to learn and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills that enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Hardworking with capability to work in a fast paced environment and excel at collaborating in a team.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.