Who we're looking for
If you are an analytical Finance professional ready to become a manager in our Team in Warsaw - an excellent opportunity has arisen. With your 4 - 5 years of professional experience in Financial Advisory / Audit (preferably B4 experience, alternatively: relevant corporate finance experience in a financial advisory firm or bank, in areas such as mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, re-structuring) you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to effectively manage financial Due Diligence engagements:
- Define deliverables, assess resource allocation, draft engagement contracts, etc,
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget identifying and effectively dealing with risks, project extensions, etc.,
- Lead, manage and motivate a team, further develop existing and new client relationships, maintain high quality and professional standards,
- Make effective presentations to top client management.
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on attention to detail, conciseness and risk management,
- Strong excel skills - quick and accurate manipulation of data,
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness,
- Focus on high quality service,
- Professional Certifications: Chartered Accountant, ACA, ACCA or equivalent professional accounting qualifications - preferable,
- Fluent in Polish and English (verbal and written).
Your future role
- Managing financial due diligence assignments,
- Quickly developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers,
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business,
- Production of quality deliverables (including Excel and PowerPoint documents) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director/Senior Manager/Manager accordingly. This may include:
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets,
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions,
- Reporting of potential key issues for our client including identification of risk or price affecting considerations.
- Work on a variety of transactions in a variety of industries including large cross border acquisitions,
- Assist clients from large multinationals, private equity houses to owner managed businesses.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The team is involved in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory assignments, and the main scope of activities is related to providing highest quality financial and commercial due diligence advisory and assistance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.