Junior Business Analyst (Finance Change) #138959
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners, we work to build business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We seek to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
As a foreign banking organization (FBO), Credit Suisse is required to submit the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) framework at the US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) level and submit an annual U.S. Resolution Plan. The aim of the CCAR/RRP (Recovery and Resolution Planning) Program is to ensure Credit Suisse meets the Federal Reserve Bank's requirements.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Perform business analysis for data sourcing to support the CCAR/RRP Projection process
- Work with line function, IT and other Change team and participate in requirement and design discussions.
- Coordinate and handle the creation of detailed requirements, data validation requirements and translate business needs into process or application improvement solutions
- Coordinate and manage testing strategy for upcoming releases
- Execute tasks on a timely basis according to a defined project work plan / project schedule
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with courses in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems.
- You possess a 2+ years of experience in Finance, Business Management or Program Management functions, Change experience, developing requirement documentations, implementing process and system improvement solutions.
- You have exposure to Financial reporting, CCAR, Resolution Planning or other Fed Reporting.
- You have the ability to perform detailed/complex data analysis tasks, strong Excel skills
- You are capable to work with and lead local and remote teams and resources
- You are require to seek opportunities for process and systems change and assess / improve business processes
- You possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You are able to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
- You have an eye for detail and are highly creative
- You will document information accurately and succinctly
- You are an excellent teammate (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication)
- You require strong communication ability (verbal & written)
- You are a self-starter and can work independently.
- You are ambitious and a quick learner of technical applications.
- You possess deep knowledge of Essbase or Hyperion Financial Planning.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.