Finance Transformation – FS Consulting - Manager - Dublin
The EY Financial Services (FS) – Consulting team is continuing to grow and develop our unique consulting propositions aligned to the market needs and demands. We are currently looking for exceptional Managers (4 – 10) years’ experience) with experience in Project and Programme Management roles in the Finance or Risk domains to join our team and support our continued success.
EY’s FS Consulting team is experiencing an exciting period of growth across all levels due to the Finance sector coming under increasing pressure to transform their Process, Data and Technology capabilities, deliver on a complex change agenda over the next 3 to 5 years and marrying ongoing regulatory demands with new and emerging technology and data related initiatives. As a result of these demands, many Finance functions are turning to us for support. This role will offer a huge variety of challenges and opportunities to make a serious impact on our business, our client’s businesses and your career.
FS Consulting works collaboratively with our global peers and our clients to enhance their ability to solve complex business problems through delivery excellence. Our clients need the vision to articulate the big picture and your support to deliver it with precision.
Your key responsibilities
- Management & delivery of a programme or multiple projects in accordance with client Project Management Methodology to ensure effective delivery
- Manage delivery of Project Management Office activities including finances, RAID, actions and minutes etc.
- Drive key activities including planning, forecasting and competing governance documentation
- Deliver communications on project progress to senior clients and internal stakeholders
- Identify and support new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
- Build strong internal and client relationships and help support the growth of EY FS
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback
- Lead people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training of professionals
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- 4+ years’ experience that includes Programme/Project Management
- Ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ overview and drive delivery through projects and programmes
- Experience in seeking the alignment of business areas, operating across organisational silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
- Experience across all stages of project and programme life cycles
- Strong presentation reporting and presentation
- Experience of building strong client relationships
- Accreditation and practitioner experience of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCE II, PMI, Agile, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also
- Have a Project Management track record with a blue-chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an Project Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organisation
- Be comfortable working with client executives and senior management
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy.We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.