New Graduates (Analyst) - Business Management Graduates Preferred
At Northern Trust Manila, our Analysts work within our Corporate & Institutional Services or Global Securities Services businesses. These groups provide a comprehensive array of banking, accounting and operational solutions to institutional clients around the world. Clients rely on us to protect their assets and to provide the data they need to manage their portfolios.
Analyst roles are middle and back office positions that serve our clients utilizing a variety of resources and applications, providing world-class service to those we partner with.
This is an entry level position with an opportunity to develop professionally.
Partnering with colleagues in our international locations such as UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Switzerland and United States, Analysts prepare reports in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Processing simple and complex transactions using set procedures and guidelines.
- Working with other operations groups to ensure exceptions are monitored and corrected within an agreed timeframe.
- Research and resolve simple issues and, with the support of supervisors, resolve more complex problems.
- Identify opportunities for improving process flows and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key partners internal and external to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Finance with no failing grades (If you have an Accountancy degree, please apply to requisition number 19116).
- Excellent IT and systems skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of financial / capital markets for example a good understanding of financial instruments, operation of capital markets, trade lifecycle, valuations etc.
- Work effectively as a team member as well as an independent, self-motivated individual
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Active communicator that is not afraid to “raise your hand”
- Leadership, teamwork and client servicing ability
At Northern Trust, we place a huge value on “fit” – our clients, the services we provide, the technology we create, and most importantly, the people we hire.
As an applicant to an Analyst role, we want to get to know you - what you value, how you solve problems, what you aspire to, and whether we’re a good “fit” for your skills and career goals. To help us understand your “fit” for an Analyst role with us we ask you to complete 4 stages.
Stage 1 – Online Application.
Click on Apply for Job and complete your online application where we ask you for personal information, academic history and check your eligibility. After completing this stage satisfactorily you will receive an email invitation to complete Stage 2.
Stage 2 – Career eNTry online assessment.
Take a brief online assessment so we can identify key skills and attributes important for working at Northern Trust. On passing the assessment you will receive an email invitation to complete Stage 3.
Stage 3 – On Demand Video Interview.
You’ll be invited to record answers to a number of short interview questions. You may be asked about your knowledge of Northern Trust, your strengths, and your motivations to start your career with us.
Once you have completed all 3 stages a Recruiter will review all the information you have provided and contact you if you have been selected for Stage 4 - An In-person Interview.
Keep an eye on your email for the invitations, including your spam folders. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
Good luck, we are looking forward to learning more about you!
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at email@example.com.
- Campus : New Grad
- Campus Cycle: 2019-20
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.