Manager Operational Tax (m/f)
The candidate will ideally have worked in the field of operational taxes on securities in a consulting firm for the financial sector or in a Bank. He will be dealing with various but interconnected subjects like withholding tax reclaims (QI, other double tax treaties reclaims), tax transparency and exchange of information (FATCA and CRS).
In the frame of FATCA, CRS and QI, PwC is helping in being compliant with reporting obligations and in implementing regulations. PwC is also helping its clients to introduce the new obligations arising from the various revisions of the European Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC 6).
As a Manager, you will:
- Work for multinational and local clients and provide tax advice in the specific field of FATCA, CRS, QI and on tax transparency;
- Participate in client meetings;
- Be in charge of proposing innovative and value-added solutions such as transforming existing tax manual processes into efficient technology driven ones;
- Have the opportunity to give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and you will have a chance to take part in conferences and events on specific topics;
- Coordinate with other PwC departments both in Luxembourg and abroad, and therefore use our global network in order to share and collaborate on issues that exceed your area of expertise;
- Be managing, supporting, developing a team of junior collaborators.
- You have an university degree in economics, management or law, with a major in tax legislation and taxation;
- You have 5+ years of experience ideally within the tax department of an audit/tax firm or the tax /Back-office securities department of a bank with a focus on operational taxes, withholding tax reclaims , tax reporting, FATCA/CRS/QI;
- You are familiar with taxation of financial instruments;
- You have strong analytical skills and you have ideally previously worked on project;
- You are supportive of the use of technology;
- You enjoy working in teams and have a managerial experience;
- You speak fluently English & French, knowledge of German would be an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.