Trainee Financial Accounting #164175
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Are you ready to build up your career in our dynamic state-of-the-art organisation that values diversity and offers flexibility? This is an excellent opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a qualified hardworking individual to join us as a trainee in our Financial Accounting department within major international private bank in Luxembourg to strengthen its capabilities and to support daily business.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Junior accounting and reporting tasks including mainly accounts payable
- Support the preparation of cost center and VAT bookings
- Collaboration with other departments and partners including suppliers, cost center owners and the Group Financial Accounting team
- Liaising with foreign branches and other business units of the Group will give you a chance to build up a network with positive working relationships
- In this role, you will gain understanding of compliance with accounting and VAT requirements
- Contribute to month end closing tasks of various business divisions
- Learn how to analyze certain profit and loss accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the daily reporting to the regulators
- Participate to the performance of controls, reconciliations and adequate documentation
- Gain the knowledge on business lines and models to capture financial and accounting implications
- Preparation of graduate university degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or Business
- Strong technical and analytical skills applied to financial accounting
- Proactive and change oriented
- Focused on quality and timely delivery
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong team and communication skills
- Solution oriented
- International outlook
- Fluency in English
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.