About Northern Trust: Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. We specialize in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: There is an opportunity for an “experienced and knowledgeable” applicant to join the Transfer Agency BPA team in India. The prime responsibility of BPA team is to deal with business support, system upgrades and development, small change and major capital projects. This role involves development and support of the key Transfer Agency systems.
The Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Review and analyze system specifications, collaborate with project team to develop effective test strategies and plans.
- Provide support for functional and technical queries, ensuring superior client service to the business users.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and review results for ICON/Multifonds and other Transfer Agency Applications and troubleshoot defects
- Interact and liaise with IT and external vendors to resolve issues/defects in a timely fashion
- Consistently demonstrates expertise in high profile projects and system upgrades, testing for large and small projects/changes, system changes and upgrades
- Collaborates, elicit, analyse, outline and develop requirements for dockets and small changes coordinating with business and technology teams.
- Provide analysis and takes ownership throughout the lifecycle of the project from scoping, high level business requirements, detailed business requirements and implementation as required.
- Utilize available subject matter expertise to perform functional reviews of transformational initiatives and on-going BAU change agendas.
- Serve as a Change Advocate; establish trust within the corresponding business teams; gain enthusiasm within the teams.
- Work closely with regional functional managers in various processes / projects to ensure communication and smooth implementation.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Self-starter with advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, with strong Transfer Agency experience
- A good understanding of the Transfer Agency Multifonds application , overall experience of 3 - 4 years.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.