The role forms a vital part of the Operational Finance team, which maintains a focus on enhancing business partnering activities within Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations for the Organisation.
You will maintain the accuracy of system COGS, ensuring robust process controls, and providing management information for the control of manufacturing variances.
My client is a large global manufacturing organisation with European HQ based in South Wales.
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts with variance analysis and supporting commentary.
- Work Order Management, variance analysis and review
- Gross Margin validation and analysis.
- Overhead Absorption rate calculation and review.
- Retrofit / backorder analysis and accruals.
- Aging Job analysis and investigation.
- RMA reviews.
- Supporting SAP ERP implementation.
- Providing ad-hoc costing information to Operations teams.
- Ensuring and maintaining accurate product costs.
- Support standard cost review process, and assist with Group costing activities
- Review current procedures and processes with the view to suggesting and implementing improvements
- Working with global stakeholders to ensure consistency of process and controls across the organisation
Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) - Will also look at QBE
Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel with a range of advanced Excel skills (including; lookups, pivots, VBA, Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.)
Good knowledge of ERP accounting software, preferably SAP/Oracle
A good team player, willing to assist others when required
Eagerness to learn and develop
Competitive Salary and benefits package.
Chance to join a well established finance team.
Excellent exposure to senior management.
Chance to join a well know global business.