Senior IT Audit & Data Analytics Specialist
Our client is a growing global industrial corporation that is based less than an hour north of Miami. They have asked us to help them find an IT Auditor for their team who can be responsible for performing IT Audits 50% of the time and for performing data analytics work 50% of the time. This unique role is open due to growth and additional responsibilities include:
- Identify, design, and develop data analytics routines to support internal audit activities.
- Manage data extraction, transformation, and processing through data analytics routines.
- Use data analysis tools to automate audit testing and develop techniques for continuous auditing.
- Contribute to the execution of the annual audit plan for all firm operations and/or lead some of the audit projects. In particular, for individual audit engagements:
- Conduct interviews of business managers to gain understanding of their business processes and to identify inherent risks and mitigating controls.
- Contribute to the development of audit programs to test business process controls.
- Perform testing of IT application controls and provide opinion on their effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development of agreed action plans with local management.
- Develop efficiency recommendations in consultation with other audit engagement staff.
- Plan and deliver IT audits covering a range of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes across the entirety of the business.
- Lead or participate in special reviews as directed by management.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of IT Audit experience that includes some data analytics experience and knowledge. Excellent communication skills are required but an advanced degree or professional certification is a plus. There is some travel in this role during non–Covid times.
They have a competitive compensation of $85–100k + bonus and can provide relocation assistance if it is needed.