Senior Credit Analyst
A Senior Credit Analyst role within a global services company. 3-4 years working experience required.
Working at the company means you will be part of their expert team that leads the way in offering innovative alternative funding solutions to their clients. As a member of their team, you will be around likewise individuals who are smart, analytical, proactive and self-motivated. They embrace diversity in their team members and in their thinking. They provide a collaborative and innovative work environment.
1. Provide credit evaluation on credit applications and requests;
2. Review applications and prepare reports detailing the degree of risk involved in the loan or credit request;
3. Analyse credit data and financial statements of individuals or businesses to identify the degree of risk involved in providing financing;
4. Completing credit papers and submitting to Credit Committee for approval;
5. Attend to customer requests and issues when necessary;
6. Prepare memos and reports to Credit Committee when necessary as well as on a periodic basis;
7. Review legal documentations;
8. Attending credit-related financing meetings with external parties;
9. Onboarding case introduces; and
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or any business degree with basic accounting base;
* Minimum of 5 years experience in related field;
* Good command and comprehension of the English language - verbal and written;
* Good listening skills;
* Good organisational skills;
* Able to think critically;
* Able to work under pressure and independently;
* Knowledge in accounting standards and financial ratios; and
* Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Good company benefits and culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.