Finance Manager (based in Negeri Sembilan)
This role will be the pioneer team in setting up the first plant in Malaysia. This person will be taking care of the overall finance and account of the company and help to implement the SOP and company's policy.
Our client is one of the leading FMCG company in Asia. They are now decided to expand their production line. Thus, they are currently in the midst of setting up the first plant in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Having said so, this is only the first move to expand their business and they are foreseeing more initiative to come.
- Lead and coach the finance team
- Implement accounting policies and procedures to improve reporting and internal control of business operations.
- Involved in budgeting and forecasting by doing analysis on actual performance versus plans.
- Responsible for financial reporting to management and statutory reporting.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Handle and liaise with external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretary and officers from Authorities for matters related to the site.
- Min Degree in Finance / Accounting, preferably with Professional Qualification
- Min 4 years of managerial experience
- Background in FMCG Manufacturing will have added advantage
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Oversea assignment
- Attractive remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018