Financial Reporting Analyst #157815
Your field of responsibility
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) is part of Group Finance within the CFO Finance division. We seek to be a world-class finance organization providing reporting, advice and insight across all dimensions of liquidity reporting, our partners are at the center of everything we do and our goal is to be their trusted advisors and co-pilots.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
The US LMR team is seeking to hire an Analyst in Raleigh responsible for the daily production of the Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR 2052a) for the US Intermediate Holding Company and stand-alone material legal entities.
The LMR group is accountable for the production of i) regulatory filings to the Federal Reserve stemming from the implementation of improved prudential standards of liquidity reporting mandated through the Dodd-Frank Act and ii) internal management information based on Treasury requirements and regulatory supervisory requirements. The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate across many areas of the bank (Front Office, Treasury, Finance Change, Group Finance, IT, Regional Management and Operations) and gain exposure across many different banking products.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Your skills and experience
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or business related field
- Public accounting, audit experience a plus!
- Equivalent experience of 5 to 6 years’ within Financial Reporting or Regulatory Reporting
- Outstanding knowledge of GAAP, and other regulatory requirements of finance and accounting!
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail and deep knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Solid teammate with the ability to partner with business partner
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing daily reporting environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while affording attention to details and organization
- Proven control approach and a dedicated, hands-on working style in an evolving, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with large data sets and interpret financial information
- Do you thrive in utilizing your new way to streamline processes for efficiency?
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.