Senior Auditor (Lviv)
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Everything you'll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you'll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you'll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Coach, supervise and conduct performance review and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and other special activities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Higher education (degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or the other appropriate qualification)
- 3+ years of experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm; experience in Financial Services industry is preferable
- Knowledge of IFRS, UAS and audit technique concepts
- MS Office Excel advanced user
- Good business English, Ukrainian or Russian writing skills
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Leadership potential
What working at EY offers:
We offer you a chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with wide range of international and Ukrainian businesses, attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.