Glasgow Tax Reporting (Director / AVP)
Work in the Tax department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight of our business
A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture
EMEA Tax is responsible for Corporate Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax, Tax Advisory, US Tax Reporting and Global Tax Risk with offices in London, Glasgow, Frankfurt and Budapest. Glasgow members work closely with the other EMEA and NY offices, and wider Finance.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CA Accountant
- Proven track record of managing processes and of continuously reviewing and improving process required to perform role
- Team management experience essential including staff development
- Must have ability to think critically and self-review
- Strong control focus while maintaining a high level of client service
- Self-motivated, with a desire to succeed and develop professionally and personally
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Confident working with colleagues in worldwide business locations
- Focus on collaboration across teams and geographic regions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and financial systems
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents
Build a career with impact. Apply today.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.