Junior Specialist Data Selection & Reporting - Fixed Term #164057
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Support and execution of the payment process for Marketing activities
- Interface to the Scanning and Accounts Payable Team (e.g. payment research, investigations on delayed payments)
- Adequate expense booking and allocation
- Data analysis/reporting on a regular basis and ad hoc
- Ensuring the data compliance between various financial and performance systems
- Business processes analysis and optimizations
- Advisory support in regards to the internal financial and management system for stakeholders
- Supporting and execute various finance & business management activities
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
- Limited contract for approximately 1.5 year
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- You are a dedicated problem solver with ability to seek non-standard problems and think out of the box
- Flair for data, numbers and figures and attention to detail
- You are a self-starter with proactive approach and flexible attitude
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and manage conflicting requirements
- Motivation to work in multicultural/international environment
- Very good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel, MS Access is an asset)
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Basic understanding of Finance/Accounting
- Proficiency in English skills (German is an asset)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.