Cost Allocation Controller
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken into account
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Opportunity to work on complex projects
- Innovative workplace, using tons of firm developed solutions
- Contract via 3rd-party agency
- Engage in the production and delivery of monthly and quarterly reports
- Review and develop current processes to increase efficiency
- Liaise with multiple departments (Finance, Technology) to resolve issues
- Analyse and understand the drivers of variances between monthly and year-to-date actuals versus budget and estimates
- Identify and cross-utilize best practices and analytical techniques
- Provide advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues and firm strategy
- Understand and actively participate in the budgeting process for Finance
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with our colleagues all over the world, become a member of an international team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1-2 years of relevant proficiency
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Sound understanding of Financial statements
- Strong MS Office skills (VBA, SQL is a plus)
- Openness to get familiar with new IT applications
- Ability to cope with stress and the constantly changing environment
- Interest in becoming a member of our team
Budapest Financial Planning and Analysis Central team within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Consolidated Reporting for the Firm's Infrastructure Areas to support strategic decision making. The Team prepares analytical reports which focus on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.