Auditor - Investment Banking # 164970
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow the teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter specialists and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
The role will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies.
- Support legal entity risk assessment, audit plan coverage and Audit Committee reporting for our key Material Legal Entities.
- Coordinate during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization.
- Enhance your understanding of the Investment Bank by working on a range of different global and local audits across the Division.
- Assist in managing a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
- Hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Proven track record of minimum 3 years relating to audit, risk or compliance topics in the financial industry would be advantageous.
- An understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Excellent analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skill in English. Knowledge of another European language would be an asset.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Results-oriented and hardworking individual with strong interpersonal capabilities.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.