Regulatory Reporting Specialist #167552
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
- This role will be joining a fast paced and growing team in Treasury involved in review and analyze daily and monthly Leverage Exposure FINMA Reports (Group and Parent) used to drive management decisions, capital forecasting, and planning across the firm
- Conduct detailed analysis on the identification of data sources, methodology treatment, variances, and control issues, etc
- Communicate effectively and respond to ad hoc queries coming from regulators, different partners across the business and function
- Highly visible key member of the reporting team responsible for both MIS and Regulatory/Compliance reports and presentation preparations (example: FINMA Pillar III Leverage Reporting)
- In this role, you will have the chance to create reports, provide review and analyses and make presentations and present to senior management at the bank
- Educate and train to be subject matter expert in FINMA Basel Leverage rules
Your skills and experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA is a plus)
- 2-4 years work experience in reporting or accounting, preferably within the banking industry or finance function
- Basic understanding of financial products from an accounting, product control and/or regulatory treatment perspective
- Hardworking with ability to handle several tasks and have the drive to work towards challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills as profile requires daily interaction with global teams based across the world
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Result oriented with a positive personality, ability to learn and share your knowledge with the team
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, RStudio or Python is also a plus!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.