Analyst, Transfer Agency
The Transfer Agency Partnership Services department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, fees, and statements. The department is responsible for client and investor document management, processing and quality checking of transactions and maintaining the register of investors in response to investor instructions. The Analyst is responsible for investor servicing as well as identifying and resolving inquiries within established guidelines. This is an entry level position with opportunity to develop professionally.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Process a wide range of dealing transactions through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards with timeliness and accuracy
- Identify and resolve inquiries within established guidelines
- Complete archiving of investor and client documentation ensuring a full audit trail exists for subsequent retrieval
- Expected to use some initiative but refer more complex problems to supervisors.
- Able to prioritize daily tasks and work queues to accurately meet client deliverables across team’s client base
- Works effectively as a team member but also independently
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Basic Functional / Industry Knowledge is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.