ID Project Manager, Finance Products and Data Strategy
Get to know our Team:
Grab is rapidly growing and scaling its products and services to fit its customer’s needs which are in constant evolution.
With this in mind, the Finance Data & Product Strategy team serves as the key coordinator to ensure that, while supporting Grab’s growth, we solidly control and plan for new payment methods, reconciliation abilities, 3rd party integrations, operations monitoring, to build a financially scalable future.
This team expertise in Grab products and operations coupled with its knowledge of the payment best practices allows it to act as Payment Business Owner within Grab in order to deliver new products, processes and business opportunities from a payment angle across the region.
Get to know the Role:
As part of the Finance Data & Product Strategy team, the Indonesia Finance Project Manager will support the Finance and Product teams by centralizing and coordinating the delivery of new products and services across Grab’s verticals and joint ventures, while implementing processes derived from regional guidelines in Indonesia to ensure the scalability of Grab’s payment and finance operations. Strong coordination abilities, a solid problem solving hands-on approach as well as strategic thinking to build robust data systems support in the region are key to this role.
The day-to-day activities:
- Drive the implementation of regional finance guidelines and processes locally across different Grab verticals & joint-ventures in the country
- Coordinate among all stakeholders (legal, finance, product, business, compliance) to ensure a holistic approach to the product payment and financial setup
- End-to-end ownership of the timely delivery of the payment and financial data components of new products or features launches
- Gather business requirements and turn them into detailed technical requirements for Finance, Data engineering, Product and Engineering.
- Provide guidance to decide the optimal payment operational setup for scale and growth
- Design and drive process improvements and workflows to scale our operations and support the strategic direction of our business
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes in Business logic, launch or product
- Own the delivery of several simultaneous key projects
The must haves:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Finance, Accounting or Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience.
- 3+ years' experience in project management
- Experience in working cross-functionally in Indonesia
- Experience with data analysis, data reporting and data presentation to suit the needs of business and finance use cases.Proficient in establishing a working relationship with all levels of management & financial executives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with eyes for details.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Knowledge in accounting or working experience in finance firm/department would be a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Experience in payments, ideally alternative payments acquiring and processing
- Understanding of the payment landscape in Southeast Asia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.