Structured Notes Trading Assistant
The role involves working with and supporting the Macro Structuring desk. The role suits a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has a good background in mathematical analysis and strong understanding of the fixed income markets/products, as well as an understanding of trade execution and trade lifetime management.
- Provide accurate and fast pricing and risk statistics on structured derivatives transaction.
- Provide analytic and trade capture backup as required
- Handle trade booking processes.
- Prepare trades templates and booking models for bonds and popular structures
- Solid quantitative background, eg Engineer (IIT) with MBAs, or finance with 2-3yrs of experience.
Candidate must have:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.