RWA Regulatory Reporting Analyst # 166334
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
- Opportunity to join a fast paced reporting team in Basel Measurement and Reporting (“BMR”). That is involved in the daily reporting, analysis and business partner management of RWA and SCCL (Single Counterparty Credit Limits) for the consolidated IHC under the Federal Reserve Bank’s (i.e. FED) regime. Some aspects of RWA projections are also handled by this team
- Depending on skillset that is most fitting, assume a leadership role in the reporting function managing one or two junior staff
- A window into the Basel reporting world which is currently the center point of all major regulatory developments within the banking industry. And experience the FED regulatory regime which all US banks and Foreign Banking Organizations, including Credit Suisse, are subject to
- Opportunity to meet and interact with the business, CFO and CRO functions and management, in regards to the RWA and SCCL results produced by the team
List of skills and qualification encouraged in an applicant:
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA and/or MBA a plus) or the equivalent
- Equivalent experience of at least 8-10+ years’ in reporting or accounting, preferably with the banking industry or finance function. Basel and Fed reporting experience are a plus!
- Equivalent experience of minimum 3+ years’ managing a small team (2-3 direct reports)
- Outstanding teammate and leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment to multi-task, independently navigate to solutions, execute and maintain a strong control environment
- Strong communication skills is essential!
- Proven track record to communicate, allowing you to regularly engage with front office, IT, CRO and CRO, and various business partners regarding a wide range of questions and queries. In addition, interaction with the FED is encouraged from time to time
- Values partnership and coordination with team, with a goal for team success and not just individual success
- Intermediate understanding of financial products from an accounting, product control and/or regulatory treatment perspective
If you are looking to join an outstanding team with phenomenal partnership working towards a common goal to deliver high quality work in the Finance function, and work for a manager who values dedication and provides exposure and growth opportunities for success, do not hesitate and apply for this position
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.