Risk Weighted Assets-Reporting Specialist # 166334
Your field of responsibility
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values:
- Opportunity to join a fast paced reporting team in Basel Measurement and Reporting (“BMR”). That is involved in the daily reporting, analysis and business partner management of RWA and SCCL (Single Counterparty Credit Limits) for the consolidated IHC under the Federal Reserve Bank’s (i.e. FED) regime. Some aspects of RWA projections are also handled by this team
- Depending on skillset that is most fitting, assume a leadership role in the reporting function managing one or two junior staff
- A window into the Basel reporting world which is currently the center point of all major regulatory developments within the banking industry. And experience the FED regulatory regime which all US banks and Foreign Banking Organizations, including Credit Suisse, are subject to
- Opportunity to meet and interact with the business, CFO and CRO functions and management, in regards to the RWA and SCCL results produced by the team
Your skills and experience
List of skills and qualification encouraged in an applicant:
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA and/or MBA a plus) or the equivalent
- Equivalent experience of at least 8-10+ years’ in reporting or accounting, preferably with the banking industry or finance function. Basel and Fed reporting experience are a plus!
- Equivalent experience of minimum 3+ years’ managing a small team (2-3 direct reports)
- Outstanding teammate and leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment to multi-task, independently navigate to solutions, execute and maintain a strong control environment
- Strong communication skills is essential!
- Proven track record to communicate, allowing you to regularly engage with front office, IT, CRO and CRO, and various business partners regarding a wide range of questions and queries. In addition, interaction with the FED is encouraged from time to time
- Values partnership and coordination with team, with a goal for team success and not just individual success
- Intermediate understanding of financial products from an accounting, product control and/or regulatory treatment perspective
If you are looking to join an outstanding team with phenomenal partnership working towards a common goal to deliver high quality work in the Finance function, and work for a manager who values dedication and provides exposure and growth opportunities for success, do not hesitate and apply for this position
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.