For our office in Jersey, we are currently looking for FUND SERIVICES OFFICERS within our Private Equity and Real Estate teams. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Keeping the funds books and assisting with the preparation of periodic fund management reports, year- end financial statements, regulatory reporting, and any other funds related reports;
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits;
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings;
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise;
- Assisting with general office duties.
- You are degree level educated in a relevant area such Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- You are willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ISCA or ACCA
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and/or accounting;
- You may have some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.