Audit Senior Associate (m/f)
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from 58 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
As a Senior Associate you will:
- Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- Be in charge of prestigious clients operating in different sectors depending on your experience (Operational Companies, Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Real Estate, Private Equity, etc.)
You will be closely involved in:
- Managing our teams by coordinating
- Coaching and developing less experienced colleagues.
With a strong focus on client relationships, you will also take part in building a strong network of business contacts.
We offer you:
- The possibility to work on the audit of international and local groups;
- Challenging mobility opportunities - both internally and internationally - which are an undeniable asset in the long-term management of your career plan;
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams with an open and challenging working atmosphere;
- Extensive training programs focusing on both soft skills and technical skills;
- Full support in your plans of obtaining professional certifications.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience in audit, ideally in an international audit firm where you have gained a relevant experience.
- You have experience with relevant standards, e.g. IFRS;
- You have a very good command of English. The command of French or German will be considered as a strong advantage;
- You are preparing for a professional qualification (e.g. IRE, ACCA, ICAS or Wirtschaftsprüfer) or you are considering obtaining such a certification in the future.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.