Auditor – Swiss Universal Bank (SUB), Product Management 80-100% #165287
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
t Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- learn state of the art audit methodologies
- contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
Your skills and experience
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 3 years of work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous and experience in Wealth Management (including Product)
- You have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.