Risk & Compliance Manager [Financial & Commercial]
6 days left
- Experience level
Responsible for contract compliance reviews [for both Financial/ Commercial terms] globally where you will manage a team of business analysts who work with a cross-functional team of professionals to evaluate, document, implement and make recommendations on processes by planning and execution of contract reviews on global business partner and providing data to support audit findings.
Our Client is a listed MNC, well respected player within the Pharmaceutical industry and premium brand with a strong presence in the market. They are also well known for their excellent workplace culture which encourages innovation and collaboration among their employees by empowering them to express diverse perspectives as they value employees as one of the key assets of the Company in providing the best service to customers.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Risk & Compliance Manager role where you are responsible for contract compliance reviews globally, using financial data and analytics to explore and identify new opportunities for the commercial business.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
- Manage a portfolio of diverse business partner and act as a point of contact for the team members on the day-to-day management and technical issues in the area of contracts compliance reviews.
- Reviews contract terms and conditions to understand obligations in a contract and areas of risk
- Performs data analysis e.g. on the third parties' expenses data to assist with testing the accuracy of costs passed on to the organization globally
- Recover profit leakage by asking more questions about risk factors and existing evidence of leakage by interacting with different business stakeholders across the organization
- Strong analytical mentality, able to provide insights to the best approach to drive improvements delivery.
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate analysis results and findings and influence global partners.
- Excellent problem solving skills with proven ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes in business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with at least 8 years' of working experience
- Experience in Big 4 audit firm is highly preferable
- Preferably with experience of management of audit from planning to supervision and review of the process.
- You are a strong leader with capabilities to transform individual staff into a highly motivated and engaged team. Able to coach and mentor team members to continuously improve the delivery.
- Proven sound understanding of complex corporate environment and a good sense of business acumen.
Excellent stakeholder leadership skills with ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues.
Strong leader who can influence and support Business Partners and other stakeholders.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Excellent working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.