Assistant Manager - Accounts /Audit
• Practical knowledge IFRS preferably of UK GAAP and FRS102;
• Practical Knowledge of UK Taxation is preferred;
• Experience in preparation of companies’ financial statements and annual accounts for owner-managed businesses;
• Experienced in using accounting software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Efficient, honest, punctual, and hard-working.
Job responsibilities include the following:-
• Preparation of annual accounts for companies, LLPs, and owner-managed businesses under UK GAAP/FRS 102.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients to strict time deadlines with accuracy.
• Analysis and review of detailed profit and loss account with narrative against prior year.
• Preparation of additional reports to back up management accounts and add value to the standard profit and loss reports.
• Making effective use of management information and IT when preparing, planning, and undertaking tasks.
• Interact with senior managers and the UK office.
• Keep accounting and taxation knowledge up to date to ensure ongoing satisfactory work performance.
• Preparation of VAT returns for companies and owner-managed businesses.
Education and Experience:-
• CA Inter, ACCA Member with relevant experience in audit and accounts.
• Articles completed from a reputable accounting firm, of which at least one year (1-Year) in a supervisory role.
• Excellent proficiency in the English language.