Assistant Manager - Accounts /Audit
• Practical knowledge IFRS preferably of UK GAAP and FRS102;
• Practical Knowledge of UK Taxation is preferred;
• Experience in preparation of companies’ financial statements and annual accounts for owner-managed businesses;
• Experienced in using accounting software.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Efficient, honest, punctual, and hard-working.
Job responsibilities include the following:-
• Preparation of annual accounts for companies, LLPs, and owner-managed businesses under UK GAAP/FRS 102.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients to strict time deadlines with accuracy.
• Analysis and review of detailed profit and loss account with narrative against prior year.
• Preparation of additional reports to back up management accounts and add value to the standard profit and loss reports.
• Making effective use of management information and IT when preparing, planning, and undertaking tasks.
• Interact with senior managers and the UK office.
• Keep accounting and taxation knowledge up to date to ensure ongoing satisfactory work performance.
• Preparation of VAT returns for companies and owner-managed businesses.
Education and Experience:-
• CA Inter, ACCA Member with relevant experience in audit and accounts.
• Articles completed from a reputable accounting firm, of which at least one year (1-Year) in a supervisory role.
• Excellent proficiency in the English language.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Accounts /Audit
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly