Tax Lead Partner
Tax PartnerAudimux is delighted to hire a Tax Partner in Luxembourg. Continued strong financial performance across the world has enabled the firm to invest in building regional capabilities, and the firm’s strong network of satisfied clients and fee income are testimony to the quality of the business. The Senior Leadership team are focused on growth and a core element of their strategy is to further develop the corporate tax service offering in the Luxembourg.
As Tax Partner in Luxembourg, you will play a key role in the maintenance and development of the business’s Tax offering, and to lead the management of the Luxembourg office.
Key Deliverables Include:
- Participating fully as part of the partnership team and contributing to the firm’s development
- Review of the vision for the service line
- Creation and delivery of a business plan and targets that sit in the firms wider group objectives
- Creation and execution of business development strategy
- Cultivating a strong network of referral sources, converting leads and relationships into fee income
- Delivering outstanding technical results for clients
- Motivating and developing the team to ensure exceptional service delivery
- Supporting other teams through broader representation of the firm
- Acting as external spokesperson/generating PR and comment on issues relevant to raising the profile of the firm
- Existing Partner / Senior Director / Manager or Assistant Manager with a reputable firm
- Ability to win and deliver mid/large corporate tax work
- Demonstrable track record of success with regular and timely career progression
- Strategic seller with appropriate gravitas and professionalism to influence at board level
- Track record and clear ability to develop business relationships and win new clients
- Of appropriate experience level to be able to help lead the firm well into the future
- Ambitious and driven, looking for the opportunity to take the lead
Apply with confidence.