Senior Auditor & Internal Controls
Great opportunity to join a global leader in there industry in an excellent Internal Controls and Audit role that has excellent company exposure.
Our client is a leader in there market, has a strong global presence across over 60 countries with over 600,000 staff. They have an impressive operations across Australia and have seen solidified growth over the last 12-18 months. This role is critical to the success of operational efficiencies, driving projects and improvement initiatives across the business. It is a key part to the risk and compliance program in the organisation.
Reporting to the National Manager the following responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute internal audit projects as requested and make suitable recommendations to the business
- Gain a deep understanding of the business and it's processes in order to identify best practices ensuring that they're aligned to business standards, policies and internal and external regulations
- Collaborate with a diverse portfolio of stakeholders to cross reference audit findings and develop recommendations with relevant line managers
- Implement risk and compliance structures as well as track current procedures
- Produce reports from completed audits including recommendations made for improvements, with the objective to reduce and eliminate risks for the business
- To plan and carry out a programme of internal control reviews in line with the Profit Protection strategy
- To engage management to understand their business requirements, identify their challenges and opportunities with shrink, risk of loss
- Detailed and proven knowledge with a minimum of 3-6 years experience in a similar role (such as internal audit)
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to assess internal controls and identify business and operational risks
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with a range of stakeholders that supports the nurturing of internal and external relationships, drive right work ethics and appropriate behaviours, facilitates cooperation trust and respect, and values differences and diversity
- Ability to influence and challenge at different levels from unit colleague to senior managers.
- Strong career progression opportunity part of a large global organisation
- Excellent team culture
- Strong flexibility policy
- Excellent salary remuneration and bonus structure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robert Bromhead on 02 8292 2518.