Finance Change Delivery Lead
A sought after employer in the Yorkshire area going through an exciting change programme is seeking a Finance Change Delivery Lead to join the team. Currently entirely remote based, but with a view to a blend of office based and remote working in the future as the circumstances evolve.
A sought after employer in the Yorkshire and the Humber area going through an exciting change programme. They have won awards for promoting the careers of women within the organisation in areas where gender diversity hasn't been balanced previously. And have a commitment to continual improvement of equality and diversity in all areas of the organisation. They have established networking groups to provide peer support, networking opportunities and social activities.
As Finance Change Delivery Lead - Your role will see you collaborating across the wider Finance team, Human Resources and Purchasing teams. Key areas of delivery will include:
- Provision of change delivery leadership for strategic, complex, and business critical groups of initiatives, focused on ensuring key milestones are met to time, quality and cost
- Coordination of activities across multiple delivery teams, ensuring the priorities and associated outputs and objectives are clearly defined and understood
- Leadership of delivery teams and projects, ensuring alignment of deliverables to organisational, functional and stakeholder needs
- Development of strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including management of supplier contracts
- Identification of blockers, and implement innovative and pragmatic solutions to risks and issues that may arise
- Facilitation and championing good change delivery practice and robust, effective governance
Ideally candidates will be accountancy qualified, but more important is a track record of collaborating and adapting to deliver large, complex business and functional change activities within a mix of areas including Finance and Accounting, Financial and Operational Planning and Purchasing and Human Resources. Your experience as a Finance Change Delivery Lead will have come from a large complex organisation of ideally more than 3000 employees impacted by the change programmes that you have delivered.
Successful candidates will be passionate about change management and have highly developed capabilities in relationship building and delivering results in complex environments. Successful candidates will work closely with the Programme People Lead and Business Leads to build change capability within the business functions impacted by change.
This role is initially for 18 months and will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of the programme. You will bridge the gap between the technical subject matter experts and the end client and will therefore need exceptional stakeholder management skills. You will also have a significant track record in leading and motivating project teams tasked with planning and delivering transformational change within business functions.
The preference is for this role to be on a Fixed Term Contract basis and there is some flexibility around the salary on offer. In addition there is a great benefits package available including:
- 40 days annual leave including statutory days
- A commitment to flexible working to provide a good work life balance
- Ongoing skills development programme
- A very competitive pension scheme
- On-site staff facilities
- Staff discounts scheme