Senior Financial Analyst
Allied BioScience is dedicated to saving life with revolutionary science. We do this by developing innovative solutions to create cleaner human environments. We specialize in disruptive, always–on antimicrobial coatings that provide continuous and long–lasting surface protection across public spaces. Our vision is to save lives and reduce the global burden of infectious disease through the applications of coatings that interfere with the propagation and transmission of microorganisms we encounter in our daily lives.
We are growing and looking to add several new team members due to our rapid growth. We're currently seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Plano, TX. This role reports to the Director, Finance and will be responsible for implementing financial reporting and driving analysis in support of key functional areas of the business. The major focus of this role will be developing business models for forecasting, budgeting, cash flow, and developing KPIs. In addition to reporting and analysis – The individual will collaborate with marketing and sales team to create pipeline and sales analytics, operations and supply chain team to create demand planning and inventory models, and other corporate functions to produce expense and capital expenditure projections. Additional responsibilities will include providing financial visibility, analytical support, and developing actionable management reports.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your daily duties will consist of:
- Perform complex financial analysis including cash flows, return on invested capital, revenue projection scenarios, forecasting, financial modeling and business case development.
- Serve as the finance POC for the Business Development team (forecasting, budgeting, etc.).
- Assist in preparation of key financial reporting and metrics concerning pipeline and new business forecasts.
- Generate per unit economics for products and services, including both revenue and cost.
- Regularly analyze cost and budget, present findings to leadership; assist in remediation of issues.
- Interpret, analyze and summarize reporting results; prepare presentations with recommendations to leadership.
- Interpret and evaluate monthly analyses of business trends, including budget variance of financial results and KPIs to identify areas of risk and opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Partner with the business to develop costing/profitability models and reports.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your background should include:
- 5+ years in a financial analysis role, with at least 2 years of experience
- Expert–level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience in an advisory, transactional, valuation, and M&A role preferred
- In depth technical expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Strategic thinking capabilities and polished presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade in a positive manner
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies, preferably NetSuite
- Excellent time management and organizational ability to meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply today and let's chat!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.