- Full–Time, Regular Position
- Hiring Range: $48,000 – $62,000 DOE
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Review of Applications Begins February 19, 2021
Capital City Development Corporation ("CCDC"), Boise's redevelopment agency, is a transparent, highly visible, public organization governed by a nine–member Board of Commissioners. The Agency's mission is to ignite diverse economic growth, build vibrant urban centers, and promote healthy community design. The Agency does so by operating five urban renewal districts and the ParkBOI public parking system.
CCDC's Accountant, as directed by the Controller, is responsible for accounting and general financial duties including, but not limited to, cash management and disbursement, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, financial statement preparation, verification and reconciliation, research, audit, accounting records maintenance, and budget preparation. Other duties include review of contract provisions for compliance and timely noticing, billings, and collections/disbursements of payments. The work is often confidential in nature and time sensitive. *Work is performed in a downtown office environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business with accounting or finance emphasis from an accredited university; and
- Three (3) years or more of experience in general accounting, public accounting, construction accounting, or government accounting; and
- CPA preferred; or
- Any combination of experience and training that provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skill and technical ability to properly perform the work as described.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Standard paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave accrual
- CCDC is a Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI) employer
- 401(k) matching program
- Parking pass in Agency–owned parking garages
*During the COVID–19 pandemic CCDC employees are generally expected to work remotely. Some regular and recurring tasks require the accountant to work in–person at the CCDC office. This position will be full–time, in–person upon full, post–pandemic CCDC reopening. The option to work remotely on a part–time basis may be available after a probationary period. CCDC requires that the successful candidate must live in or relocate to the greater Boise area prior to their first day of employment.
CCDC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
An offer of employment may be subject to background and reference checks.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Capital City Development Corporation
121 N. 9th. St., Suite 501,
Boise, ID 83702
Or, submit electronically to . More information about CCDC and this position, including the full job description, can be found at