Senior Finance Manager
Newly created opportunity to join the SSC of a well established not for profit as a Senior Finance Manager looking after the areas of systems, planning and reporting. An opportunity to forge and develop a career with an organisation committed to staff development.
Well established not for profit centralising a SSC in W. Yorkshire, but will be open to a blended home and office based working pattern.
A great working culture and committed to fostering career and personal development of the staff they are a disability confident employer with a commitment to recruiting and supporting a diverse workforce.
This is a newly created opportunity to join the SSC of a well established not for profit as a Senior Finance Manager looking after the areas of systems, planning and reporting. Key areas of delivery will include:
- High quality insightful planning and analysis to enable good business decision making to drive value.
- Ensuring financial models are fit for purpose to deliver best practice financial insight with appropriate financial metrics and dashboards.
- Acting in the capacity of super user of the core consolidation and planning tool, (OneStream), managing and maintaining systems based processes for month end, reforecasts and budgeting activity and the three year plan cycle.
- Lead end to end systems planning processes, working closely with the Reporting and Planning Analyst and business units partners to continually develop and drive greater business insights and interpret financial performance of the business in order to support decision-making by the Leadership team and to provide appropriate challenge to business units in their planning and forecasting.
To be successful as Senior Finance Manager you'll need to demonstrate the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Experience gained from within a commercial finance / decision support or group reporting role/(s), dealing with multi entity and multi currencies.
- Management Reporting and experience of systems using Hierarchical structures
- Advanced systems skills in OneStream Planning or similar Planning / consolidation reporting tool experience.
- Advanced Excel, (Functions to include Lookups, IFs, Macros and Pivot Tables)
- A salary of c£41,000 - £50,000 depending upon relevant experience
- a 35 hour working week with a commitment to flexible working (a blended office / home based week is anticipated to be ideal set up depending on covid restrictions)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days with the option to buy or sell holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Income protection
- Flexible benefits package including Give as you Earn, Bike to Work, Retail Discount scheme
- Private health insurance (sole)
- A commitment to staff development and a clearly mapped out career path for employees.