Accounts Payable Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor - ** Candidate MUST be immediately available
It is essential that you have used SAP AND Coupa - please only apply if you have used these systems.
The position will be work from home until further notice.
This Accounts Payable Supervisor role is based in central London working for a car manufacturer within a small team of accounts.
This is a temporary role to start as soon as possible, the position will be at least 6 months.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Supervisor are:
- Experience using SAP & Coupa
- Monitor AP inbox
- Coupa status reporting
- Enter manual invoices/credit notes in AP box - to Coupa
- Follow up Coupa - pending action/on hold/not receipted
- Vendor set up and vendor queries
- Domestic run
- Foreign run
- Process ICO invoices in SAP
- Process ICO Recharges out - SAP
- GSC Invoice distribution and chrage accruals
- BS Recs Electronic Payment - clear down/matching in SAP
- Foreign vendor payment matching - SAP
- Assisting with month end processes
- ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate will have used the following systems:
It is essential that the candidate has used SAP & Coupa. The candidate must be a self starter, confidence and be able to hit the ground running.
This role will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity within a developing sector.