Senior Management Accountant
4 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
This senior management accountant role is newly created with a key feature around management pack reporting improvements. It is a hands on role that is fast paced but also offers real career progression matching the current businesses growth trajectory.
You will be joining a dynamic team in a high growth organisation that has sites across the UK and Europe as well as ambitious plans to branch out into other parts of the globe.
My client is a retail and e-commerce business that has gone through a sustained period of growth. With head offices in Swansea this role will allow full remote working apart from 1/2 days a month on site.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will play a key role in the success of the month end reporting.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely closure of the month end management accounts. Including submissions to external parties, including lenders and VAT/Tax authorities.
- You will review month end reconciliations for accuracy and completeness, in doing so you will take a hands on approach to making things happen.
- You will provide detailed reports on any variances to budget.
- You will work closely with Senior stakeholders across the organisation to assist them in preparing and managing their budgets and act as a trusted Finance Business Partner.
- You will take full ownership for collating a central company budget as part of a bi-annual budgeting process.
- The Senior Management Accountant will also take an active role in a Programme of systems and process improvements in Financial Management/reporting across the organisation.
- You will assist with the production of the Year End statutory accounts Profile
- Additional Ad-hoc tasks may be added dependant on the candidates want for this
- Must be a Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Multi-currency knowledge or previous experience working for an organisation that is used to operating across Europe/US/Aus
- Previous industry experience in FMCG, Consumer Goods/Retail or Manufacturing experience within complex (multi country) organisation
- Used to working in a fast paced environment / industry
- Hands on approach, to take on other responsibilities when required
- Forward thinking dynamic individual that has ambitious growth plans that match my clients
- You will possess advanced Excel skills, allowing for quick and efficient interpretation of complex data sets.
Bonus and Benefits package.
Remote working option - Must be able to travel to site 1/2 days a month.
Trade Price on clients latest products.
Clear progression route to FM/FC
Opportunity to lead and grow the team around you.