Senior Tax Accountant
If you are looking for an improved work schedule, a smaller work environment and an organization where you see your work impact this role is for you. Senior Tax Associate is responsible for the maintenance of tax records and the preparation and review of all assigned tax returns and related reports. Our client that is moving to the area. Family office, 40 hours year–round and no time tracking!
Want to work in a client facing role, within tax with the perk of a quality work–life balance?
We continue to recruit top accounting and finance talent at all levels! Companies continue to move forward with hiring top talent. The market is hot!
This opportunity will assist in preparation of books and records of various entities, LLCs and trust accounts.
• Complex tax returns for assigned clients and trusts.
• Prepares tax returns and estimated tax payments for assigned individual clients and/or related
entities including partnerships, trusts and private foundations.
• Ensures that all appropriate tax returns and payments are prepared and filed in a timely and
efficient manner. Assists in processing of various tax returns.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and foreign tax laws.
• Interfaces with investment and client services departments to support tax related issues (e.g.,
calculates tax basis and tax implications of proposed investment transactions, assists in the
preparation of individual client's financial reviews) when necessary.
• Responds to tax notices from federal and state authorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Working knowledge of tax laws for individual, trust, foundation and partnership income taxation.
- Proven work history in tax
- Enjoys client interaction