ACCA - Audit Trainee
MFS Accounting is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax services in United Arab Emirates with its back end branch office in Multan, Pakistan.
As an ACCA Approved Trainee Employer – Trainee Development, Gold, MFS Accounting is recruiting Audit Trainees at our back end branch office in Multan, Pakistan. As part of the team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Preparing and planning audit projects in accordance with audit standards and MFS Accounting internal standards.
- Collecting data on potential clients. Preparing data for new client checks and justification for decisions regarding new clients and performing risk assessment.
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Bank Workings, VAT Summaries
- Assessing audit engagement deliverables in accordance with MFS Accounting policies and procedures, indicating all weaknesses discovered during the work process and making suggestions to improve them. Any assessment results should be discussed with auditors and agreed with the firm’s management.
- Helping and participating in training, and internal certifications.
- Participating in all obligatory professional development training or training related to changes to audit standards, accounting, internal policies, and requirements.
- ACCA (At least 8 Papers Cleared)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good organizational, delegating, and coaching skills
- Ability to perform several projects simultaneously.
- Good team player, quick learner and motivated by professional development and career growth.
How to Apply:
- Apply through ACCA portal
- Email your resume with confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp at +923337626552