Trade Settlement Officer
- Demonstrate product and functional knowledge of the bank loan market to communicate with business and trading counterparties;
- Support the settlement process of loan syndications, secondary loan trades, CLOs, restructures, privates, and trade claims including funding and documentation matters;
- Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant portfolios and deal-related documentation to ensure controls are in place and that guidelines are adhered to;
- Liaise with Administrative Agents with regard to KYC documentation, including administrative details, tax and fund formation documents;
- Working knowledge of the maintenance and distribution of loan documentation inclusive of private and public amendments/restructures and voting requirements with settled and trade date positions;
- Interact with internal and external counterparts such as Portfolio Management, Attorneys, Compliance, Finance, Technology, Custodians, Fund Administrators, Agent Banks, and Trading Counterparts/Brokers;
- Investigate and resolve closing and transactional issues, communicating all issues in a timely manner;
- Participate in the review of daily/weekly reports and metrics provided to clients to highlight status of trades and risks; and
- Work in a dynamic team environment and participate in strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or economics, or commensurate work experience;
- Experience in investment management operations and/or bank loan syndication a plus;
- Ability to independently research and resolve complex problems;
- Ability to work closely with internal groups and external clients;
- Effective communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytic skills; strong working knowledge of fundamental financial/accounting/business concepts; and a strong, proactive interest in learning and mastering new concepts;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete tasks while providing close attention to detail; and
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience, knowledge or familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools.
Independent and possessing more than seventeen years of experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,500 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.